v1.0 — 2018.09
In terms hereunder any reference to “OAFA”, “OAFA Gift Shop”, “Order”, “Purchaser” and “You” shall be as defined in Terms of Purchase.
4.2.1 Membership Cookies
- If You have an OAFA account and You log in to OAFA Gift Shop, OAFA Gift Shop will set a temporary cookie to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded once You close the browser. If You log in, and if the browser accepts cookies, OAFA Gift Shop will also set up several cookies to save account login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two (2) days, and screen options cookies last for two (2) weeks. If You select “Remember Me”, account login will persist for two (2) weeks. If You log out of an OAFA account, the login cookies will be removed.
- OAFA Gift Shop track screen display choices and collect standard account information (location, IP address and browser type) during the checkout process for the following purpose(s):
a. to manage cart contents while You browse OAFA;
b. to show recently viewed contents that You browsed on OAFA Gift Shop;
c. to estimate cost of shipping from OAFA Gift Shop to You.
4.4.1 Membership Data
- If You register an account on OAFA Gift Shop, membership information (username, name, e-mail address, shipping address and phone number) is stored indefinitely, or until You edit or delete any of the membership information at any time (except the username is permanent); and You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password, and for restricting access to the account on any computer You use; and, You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the account.
4.4.2 Purchase Data
- If You purchase from OAFA Gift Shop, Purchaser account information (billing address and receipt of payment) is documented for a minimum of seven (7) years for accounting purposes. OAFA Gift Shop does not collect credit card information. OAFA Gift Shop accepts payments through PayPal. When processing payments, the billing information and purchase total is securely submitted and You provide the payment information directly to PayPal.
- See the OAFA Gift Shop Terms of Purchase Methods of Payments [1.1] and Representation [2.1] for more details.
- OAFA Gift Shop reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in the sole discretion of OAFA. OAFA administrator(s) and OAFA Gift Shop manager(s) can see, remove and edit the information that You provide to OAFA Gift Shop for the following purpose(s):
a. Order information is used to see what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent;
b. Purchaser information is used to help fulfill orders, process requests and support You.
4.4.3 Review Data
- If You have purchased from OAFA, You may post a review with suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that You post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content You supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and, that You will indemnify OAFA or its associates for all claims resulting from content You supply. OAFA reserves the right (and not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. OAFA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by You or any third party.
- If You post a review or submit material, and unless OAFA indicates otherwise, You grant OAFA and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant OAFA and its associates the right to use the name that You submit in connection with such content, if appropriate.
Terms may be updated without notice at the discretion of OAFA.